All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £7.04
- £45.00Trending at £75.32
- £3.24Trending at £6.04
- £28.38Trending at £38.39
- £5.81Trending at £8.05
- £6.99Trending at £9.99
- £4.42Trending at £6.42
About this product
- DescriptionIn this work - which blends cultural history and cultural studies - the author examines how DeMille articulated middle-class ideology across class and ethnic barriers to appeal to an increasingly female audience. By the 1920s he had become a trendsetter.
- Author BiographySumiko Higashi is Associate Professor of History at the State University of New York, Brockport, and author of Cecil B. DeMille: A Guide to References and Resources (1985).
- Author(s)Sumiko Higashi
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication27/10/1994
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight454 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.