All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPotteries Thinkbelt was Cedric Price's plan to create a high-tech educational facility in the North Staffordshire Potterires, which would've rivalled the contemporary new universities. Part of the SuperCrit series, this work examines Cedric Price's Potteries Thinkbelt project from the 1960s.
- Author BiographyKester Rattenbury is Reader in Architecture at the University of Westminster, co-ordinator of The Research Centre for Experimental Practice (EXP), teacher and architectural journalist. Samantha Hardingham is an architectural writer, teaches at the Architectural Association and is senior researcher in the Research Centre for Experimental Practice (EXP) at the University of Westminster.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/12/2007
- Series TitleSuperCrit
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note80 black & white halftones, 20 colour illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edited byKester Rattenbury,Samantha Hardingham
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.94
- £35.99Trending at £48.19
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.12Trending at £157.49
- £14.41Trending at £16.03
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.