All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrate Chinese New Year continues the spectacular Holidays Around the World series by looking at this child-friendly holiday. Using fairly brief text and approximately 25 fabulous photographs, the book gives a flavour for the holiday as it is celebrated around the world.
- Author BiographyThe author of more than 20 books, Carolyn Otto is best known for her award-winning children's nonfiction titles, including the Scholastic Science Readers Wolves and Spiders, and What Color is Camouflage? in the HarperCollins Let-Read-and-Find-Out Science Series. Carolyn, who has also written poetry and fiction for children as well as adults, has a BA in English from Colorado College. She earned her MA from NYU while concurrently working for a major publishing company in New York. After a number of years in New York, she returned to her native Colorado. She lives in Colorado Springs with her dog, Belle. From the Hardcover Library Binding edition.
- Author(s)Carolyn Otto,Otto Otto
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication13/01/2009
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHolidays Around The World
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Weight270 g
- Width204 mm
- Height266 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5 to 10 years
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £3.63Trending at £4.08
- £4.72Trending at £5.45
- £13.17Trending at £15.88
- £4.69Trending at £4.95
- £2.80Trending at £5.00
- £3.59Trending at £3.76
- £4.95Trending at £7.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.