All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on Christianity, this is one of a series which provides an introduction to the main festivals of the world's major religions. Extracts from sacred texts and stories explain why the festivals are celebrated and how they began, and children are quoted on religious aspects of their lives.
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication04/10/1995
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCelebrate
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date02/12/2002
- Content Notecolour photographs and illustrations, glossary, bibliography, index
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £5.22Trending at £5.82
- £9.31Trending at £9.95
- £2.80Trending at £5.07
- £3.50Trending at £3.54
- £17.57Trending at £18.80
- £13.46Trending at £13.85
- £11.26Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.