All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionPlay & Culture Studies is a bi-annual, peer-reviewed series published by the Association for the Study of Play. Volume 13 highlights contributions that reflect upon the rich forty-year history of TASP, that explore current research examining the field of play, and that advance future directions for play research.
- Author BiographyMichael M. Patte is a Professor of Teaching and Learning at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania where he prepares undergraduate and graduate students for careers in education. During his 25-year career he developed an interest in the fields of creativity, child development, early childhood education, and play and has shared his scholarship through publications, international and national conference presentations, and advocacy projects. His latest co-authored/edited books include Beyond the Classroom Walls: Developing Mindful Home, School, and Community Partnerships (2016) and International Perspectives on Children's Play (2015). Dr. Patte is a Distinguished Fulbright Scholar, Co-editor of the International Journal of Play, past president of The Association for the Study of Play, board member of The International Council for Children's Play, and a member of the Pennsylvania Governor's Early Learning Council, responsible for planning the expansion of effective early learning and development services for Pennsylvania's young children and families. John A. Sutterby is an Associate Professor in the Department of Interdisciplinary Learning and Teaching at The University of Texas San Antonio. He teaches courses such on play, creativity and learning, and advanced studies in play. He has been active in The Association for the Study of Play for more than a decade, twice serving as president of the organization. He is also the series editor for Advances in Early Education and Day Care published by Emerald Publications. His research interests include play environments, play and social justice, and play and language development.
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication05/09/2016
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePlay and Cultural Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.13
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHamilton Books
- Content Note11 tables
- Weight331 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJohn A. Sutterby,Michael M. Patte
- Series Edited byJames E. Johnson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.