Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £66.62Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Consider these sponsored items
- £73.59Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.95
- £89.99Trending at £98.64
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £8.22Trending at £9.49
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
- £11.59Trending at £14.24
- £9.97Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection from different continents and cultures; from Roman Catholic, Protestant, Anglican and Orthodox traditions; from theologians, historians, social theorists, sex therapists, lawyers, psychiatrists and demographers - all in conversation with the idea of Christian marriage.
- Author BiographyAdrian Thatcher is Professor of Applied Theology and Director of the Centre for Theology and Philosophy at the College of St. Mark and St. John, Plymouth.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/03/2002
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight629 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byProfessor Adrian Thatcher
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.