All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach of us enjoys holidays and special occasions. These times of festivity give us opportunities to bask in the warmth of love shared by friends and family. This book, a collection of verse, aims to capture the essence of these precious moments.
- Author BiographyWidowed while in her twenties, Mrs Rice became a successful businesswoman and lecturer, but found her most satisfying outlet in writing verse for a prominent greeting card company. Her gift for expressing familiar thoughts, coupled with her deep Christian faith, resulted in many volumes of bestsellers, including Someone Cares, Heart Gifts, Everyone Needs Someone and Loving Promises.
- Author(s)Helen Steiner Rice
- Date of Publication05/09/2002
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2002
- Weight194 g
- Width125 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £7.42Trending at £10.00
- £7.28Trending at £9.98
- £6.79Trending at £9.01
- £4.99Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.