All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Professor Ellis Cashmore
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white halftones
- Weight544 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of Contents1. Imagination 2. History 3. Media 4. Intimacy 5. Voyeurism 6. Infamy 7. Appearance 8. Consumption 9. Portraying/Blackness 10. Talent 11. Politics 12. Sports 13. Theory. Timeline. Bibliography. Films
- Author BiographyEllis Cashmore is Professor of Culture, Media and Sport at Staffordshire University. His latest books include Beckham (Polity, 2002), Martin Scorsese's America (Polity, 2009), Making Sense of Sports (5th edition, Routledge, 2010), Sport and Exercise Psychology: The key concepts (2nd edition, Routledge, 2008).
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £113.56Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
- £23.69Trending at £27.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.