All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe bible for many generations of ocean navigators and a bestseller for over 65 years, the 13th edition of this book is written in a concise and clear style to explain a particularly difficult skill. The book aims to make a tricky subject easy to understand, with the worked examples requiring only straightforward addition and subtraction.
- Author BiographyThe late Mary Blewitt, better known by her married name of Mary Pera, was involved with sailing for most of her life. Formerly a top ocean racing navigator as well as secretary of the Royal Ocean Racing Club for a number of years, she was also Chairman of the ISAF racing rules committee, and an international judge and jury chairman at major championships and regattas. Andy Du Port was an editor of Reeds Almanacs for many years. He is also the author of The Yacht Owner's Manual, published by Adlard Coles Nautical.
- Author(s)Mary Blewitt
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/04/2017
- GenreWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content Note38 black and white line drawings
- Weight130 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.98
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
- £9.69Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.