Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.42
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionCell Movements is a synthetic account of cell shape and motility (the fascinating mechanisms by which cells move, divide, and organize their internal contents). Suitable for advanced undergraduates, graduates and professionals.
- Author BiographyDennis Bray received his PhD from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and postdoctoral training at Harvard Medical School before moving to the UK. Since then, he has been employed as a research scientist by the Medical Research Council, working at laboratories in London and in Cambridge. At various times he has served as visiting professor at the University of Otago at Washington University and at the California Institute of Technology. His research interests include neurobiology, cell biology, and the emerging field of computational cell biology. He is a co-author of the best-selling texts Molecular Biology of the Cell and Essential Cell Biology by Alberts et al.
- Author(s)Dennis Bray
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication23/11/2000
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGarland Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight832 g
- Width214 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.