All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow exactly do cell phones work? The cell or mobile phone is common place, but the technological importance is not understood. This lively history of phones and their innovations will help teenagers understand how the gadget that connects them to their friends really works.
- Author(s)Michael Westphal,Michele Sequeira
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Content Note230 colour photographs
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £36.72Trending at £51.99
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £12.34Trending at £13.78
- £7.66Trending at £8.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.