CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight581 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byS. Ohki
- Table Of ContentsLipid Membrane Organization and Molecular Partitions: Determination of Lipid Asymmetry and Exchange in Model Membrane Systems (C. Tilcock et al.). Role of Macromolecules on Membrane Interaction: Pegylation of Membrane Surfaces (D. Fisher). Influence of Polar Polymers on the Aggregation and Fusion of Membranes (K. Arnold et al.). Role of Lipids and Proteins on Membrane Adhesion and Fusion: AnnexinPhospholipid Interactions in Membrane Fusion (P. Meers et al.). Evidence for Multiple Steps in Enveloped Virus Binding (A.M. Haywood). Physical Basis Underlying Membrane Adhesion and Fusion: Red Blood Cell Interaction with a Glass Surface (J.K. Angarska et al.). PhysicoChemical Factors Underlying Membrane Adhesion and Fusion (S. Ohki). Nine additional articles. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.