Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number230
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note72 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight447 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byW. Leavitt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
- Table Of ContentsCellular and Tissue Mechanisms of Primate Uterine Endometrial Renewal: An Hypothesis.- Estrogen Receptors as Nuclear Proteins.- Monoclonal Antibodies Against Putative Nuclear Acceptor Sites of the Avian Oviduct Progesterone Receptor.- Progesterone-Modulation of Estrogen Action: Rapid Down Regulation of Nuclear Acceptor Sites for the Estrogen Receptor.- The Rabbit Progesterone Receptor and Uteroglobin Gene Expression.- Interactions Between Estrogen and EGF in Uterine Growth and Function.- Hormonal Regulation of Rat Uterine Secretory Protein Synthesis.- Hormonal Control and Function of Secretory Proteins.- Analysis of Proteins Secreted by the Human Endometrium InVivo and InVitro.- Progestin-Dependent Human Endometrial Protein: A Marker for Monitoring Human Endometrial Function.- Decidual Cell Function: Evidence for a Role in the Regulation of Serum CBG and a 60Kda Protein during Early Pregnancy in the Hamster.- Implantation Associated Changes in Uterine Secreted Proteins.- The Role of Ovine Conceptus Secretory Protein in the Establishment of Pregnancy.- Perspectives for Future Research on the Uterus.- Participants.- Speakers.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.