CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/1983
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight625 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJerry Shay
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
- Table Of Contents1 Intermediate Filaments in Striated Muscle: A Review of Structural Studies in Embryonic and Adult Skeletal and Cardiac Muscle.- 2 Biochemistry and Structure of Mammalian Neurofilaments.- 3 Organization of Contractile Fibers in Smooth Muscle.- 4 Regulation of Muscle Contraction.- 5 The Membrane System and Cytoskeletal Elements of Mammalian Myocardial Cells.- 6 Control of Gene Expression in Muscle Development.- 7 Cloning of Contractile Protein.- 8 Role of Microtubules and Centrioles in Growth Regulation of Mammalian Cells.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.