All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost other works that instruct cellists in the art of playing their instrument come in two predictable forms-emphasizing either the left hand or the right hand or instructing string players in the use of both but separately. Wilson argues that the movements of the hands are vitally interdependent, supporting one another in any technical action.
- Author BiographyThe New Zealand-born cellist and writer Miranda Wilson has performed on five continents and made several broadcast and compact disc recordings. She is a professor of cello at the University of Idaho.
- Author(s)Miranda Wilson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication27/05/2015
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note163 black & white illustrations, 2 tables
- Weight444 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.95Trending at £27.01
- £17.75Trending at £25.03
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.96
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £15.35Trending at £21.98
- £8.20Trending at £10.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.