Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
- £23.69Trending at £27.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a self-contained exposition of the theory of cellular automata on groups and explores its deep connections with recent developments in geometric group theory and other branches of mathematics and theoretical computer science.
- Author(s)Michel Coornaert,Tullio Ceccherini-Silberstein
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- Series TitleSpringer Monographs in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note52 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 440 p. 52 illus.
- Weight847 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.