Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleDevelopments in Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteVII, 220 p.
- Weight581 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edited bySeibu Mochizuki,Yoshio Yazaki
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of ContentsPreface.- Control of growth in neonatal pig hearts.- Role of protein kinase system in the signal transduction of stretch-mediated protooncogene expression and hypertrophy of cardiac myocytes.- Growth factor for cardiac hypertrophy.- Effect of angiotensin coverting enzyme inhibitor on regression in cardiac hypertrophy.- Differing responses of G2-related genes during differentiation of HL60 cells induced by TPA or DMSO.- Mechanistic effects of kijimicin on inhibition of human immunodeficiency virus replication.- Function and energy metabolism of isolated hearts obtained from hyperthyroid spontaneously hypertensive rats (SHR). A 3lp-nuclear magnetic resonance study.- Increased calcium release from sarcoplasmic reticulum stimulated by inositol trisphosphate in spontaneously hypertensive rat heart cells.- Radical spread of aequorin Ca2+ signal in single frog skeletal muscle fibers.- Cardiac contractile proteins and autoimmune myocarditis.- Force-frequency-relation in human atrial and ventricular myocardium.- Depressed sliding velocity of isolated cardiac myosin from cardiomyopathic hamsters: Evidence for an alteration in mechanical interaction of actomyosin.- Abnormalities of ADP/ATP carrier protein in J-2-N cardiomyopathic hamsters.- Age-associated damage in mitochondrial DNA in human hearts.- Mitochondrial DNA deletion in human myocardium.- Ischemic changes in myocardial ionic contents of the isolated perfused rat hearts as studied by NMR.- 31P-NMR magnetization transfer study of reperfused rat heart.- Release of 6-KETO-PGF1? and thromboxane B2 in late appearing cardioprotection induced by the stable PGI analogue: 7-OXO-PGI.- Effects of iloprost a PGI2 derivative on ischemic myocardial energy and carbohydrate metabolism in dogs.- Cardioprotective actions of wild garlic (Allium ursinum) in ischemia and reperfusion.- Na+/H+ exchanger and reperfusion-induced ventricular arrhythmias in isolated perfused heart: Possible role of amiloride.- Effects of a new class I antiarrhythmic drug bidisomide on canine ventricular arrhythmia models.- Antimicrobial activity of lipoprotein particles containing apolipoprotein Al.- Molecular characteristics in Japanese patients with lipidosis: Novel mutations in metachromatic leukodystrophy and Gaucher disease.- Characterization of adenylyl cyclase in heart sarcolemma in the absence of presence of alamethicin.- Cyclic AMP metabolism in intact rat ventricular cardiac myocytes: Interaction of carbachol with isoproterenol and 3-isobutyl-1-methylxanthine.- Purification and properties of pyridoxal kinase from bovine brain.- Modulation of the effect of glibenclamide on KATP channels by ATP and ADP.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.