Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.99
- £16.78Trending at £20.25
- £13.85Trending at £23.05
- £12.58Trending at £22.99
- £12.58Trending at £15.92
- £4.42Trending at £6.37
- £9.79Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the relationships between film images and the experience of war, showing how films influence war-time behaviour and how wars influence films. This book combines essays on the aesthetic and historical aspect of war films with classifications and discussions of films about different wars.
- Author BiographyFRANK J. WETTA, Professor of History and Assistant Dean of Instruction for the Humanities and Social Sciences, Galveston College, has written on military and Civil War history. STEPHEN J. CURLEY, Associate Professor of English and Department Head of General Academics, Texas A&M University at Galveston, has written articles on literature, popular culture, and film matters.
- Author(s)Frank J. Wetta,Stephen J. Curley
- Date of Publication30/06/1992
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleResearch Guides in Military Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 5.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Notebibliography, indexes
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.