Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.41Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIrish myths were first recorded in written form in an early Christian Ireland which had not felt the direct influence of Rome. This book retells these stories and includes The Children of Lir and The Wooing of Etain .
- Author BiographyEoin Neeson was born in Cork in 1927. He worked in RTE, as Director of the Government Information Bureau and with the Departments of Foreign Affairs and Energy. He wrote fifteen books, including The Civil War in Ireland 1921 - 23, The Life and Death of Michael Collins, A History of Irish Forestry and The Book of Irish Saints. He also wrote novels under the pseudonym Donal O'Neill. He died in 2011.
- Author(s)Eoin Neeson
- PublisherThe Mercier Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/1998
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationCork
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintThe Mercier Press Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £11.48Trending at £14.94
- £3.99Trending at £7.96
- £7.41Trending at £9.99
- £6.10Trending at £7.98
- £4.49Trending at £6.99
- £10.20Trending at £19.93
- £7.24Trending at £7.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.