All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Sean Kay
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication19/05/2011
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight485 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Chapter 1: Dublin in the Rare Old Times Chapter 2: A Tiger's Broken Dreams Chapter 3: Waiting in the Long Grass Chapter 4: A Million Small Steps Chapter 5: A Post-Catholic Ireland Chapter 6: The Jigsaw Puzzle of Peace Chapter 7: Eireann Go Global Chapter 8: Tales from the Promised Land
- Author BiographySean Kay has been a frequent visitor to Ireland for the past three decades. A professor of politics and government at Ohio Wesleyan University, he is also a Mershon Associate at the Mershon Center for International Security Studies at the Ohio State University. He is a fellow in foreign policy at the Eisenhower Institute in Washington, D.C., and a member of the International Institute for Strategic Studies in London. His previous books include NATO and the Future of European Security (R&L) and Global Security in the Twenty-first Century: The Quest for Power and the Search for Peace (R&L). He is a frequent public commentator on Irish and European issues for major news organizations. Kay and his family live in Delaware, Ohio, and when in Ireland, reside in Howth, near Dublin.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.