All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.13
- £4.47Trending at £4.83
- £12.49Trending at £12.76
- £3.49Trending at £4.07
- £5.47Trending at £5.61
- £1.90Trending at £3.42
- £1.99Trending at £2.03
About this product
- DescriptionTraditional Celtic knotwork designs are among the most beautiful patterns ever created. Colouring the interlaced paths of Celtic knots relaxes and focuses the mind. Not only will you enjoy filling in these designs, but once you're done, you'll have beautiful pieces of artwork that you can treasure or display.
- Author BiographyCleopatra Motzel, also known as Feivelyn, is an artist who creates a wide range of artwork, including many aspects of knotwork design, from the Celtic knotwork of the British Isles, to that of Germanic and Norse tradition. She lives in Germany.
- Author(s)Cleopatra Motzel
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleSerene Coloring
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.