Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.15
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £11.32Trending at £11.64
- £10.55Trending at £11.18
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionSince the first edition there have been fundamental changes in the Irish growth model. The sudden collapse of the Irish economy in 2008 raises questions such as: why the sudden and deep decline in economic growth? What are the prospects for a return to growth? Answering these questions and more, this book is the definitive work on the Celtic Tiger.
- Author BiographyPEADAR KIRBY is Professor of International Politics and Public Policy, and director of the Institute for the Study of Knowledge in Society, at the University of Limerick. He is author of The Celtic Tiger in Distress, Introduction to Latin America and Vulnerability and Violence.
- Author(s)Peadar Kirby
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/02/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXI, 237 p.
- Weight467 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.