All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.88
- £26.61Trending at £27.88
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £19.28Trending at £20.68
- £17.29Trending at £22.19
- £17.73Trending at £18.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe subject of Celtic Wales is the archaeological and historical evidence for human settlement in what is now Wales, from about 700BC - AD1000. This book puts Celtic Wales in its European context, and tackles issues of academic debate concerning Celticity and ethnic identity.
- Author BiographyMiranda Green is Professor of Archaeology and Head of the SCARAB Research Centre at the University of Wales College, Newport. She is the author of many books and articles on Celtic art, material culture, and myth. Raymond Howell is Senior Lecturer in History at the University of Wales College, Newport, and has published widely on the history and archaeology of Wales.
- Author(s)Miranda J. Green,Ray Howell
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitlePocket Guides
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content Note12pp b&w and 8pp colour photographs, 6pp maps
- Weight191 g
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.