All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.26
- £30.35Trending at £42.88
- £9.88Trending at £14.94
- £14.09Trending at £15.19
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £15.08Trending at £24.92
- £14.05Trending at £17.41
About this product
- DescriptionAn extensive selection of motifs and patterns to apply to a range of craft work. Compiled by a professional designer, this is a rich source of Celtic imagery combined with practical advice and tips on use in various mediums.
- Author BiographyChris Down was an architectural technician for eight years before becoming a freelance illustrator, specialising in Celtic art. His first set of Celtic cards were published early in 1994. Since then, he has produced art for cards, window transparencies, mugs, coasters, jewellery boxes and wall plaques. To date he has supplied illustrations for over twenty books. This is his first book for David & Charles. Chris lives in Middle Woodford, near Salisbury.
- Author(s)Chris Down
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication28/02/2003
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleCrafter's Design Library
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date09/06/2006
- Content Note50 colour halftones, 25 b/w templates, bibliography, index
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.