All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeorge Connelly was hailed as the greatest Scottish talent of his generation. He made 254 appearances for Celtic and played in the Scotland team that qualified for the 1974 World Cup Finals but, at the age of just twenty-six he walked away from football and a glittering career. Here, he tells the incredible inside story of his life and career.
- Author BiographyGeorge Connelly made 254 appearances for Celtic between 1968 and 1975. He was a Scotland international and hailed as the greatest Scottish talent of his generation. He walked away from football at the age of 26 and has never told his story until now. Bryan Cooney, a Fleet Street journalist of 25 years and former sports editor of the Scottish Daily Mail works as a freelance columnist with the Sunday Herald and as a broadcaster with BBC Radio Scotland.
- Author(s)George Connelly
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication25/10/2007
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack and White Publishing
- Out-of-print date14/09/2010
- Content Note8pp plates
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £7.58
- £4.75Trending at £4.85
- £20.06Trending at £22.75
- £12.30Trending at £13.54
- £4.45Trending at £6.57
- £13.80Trending at £20.59
- £10.30Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.