Consider these sponsored items
- £78.20Free postage
- £144.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTreatment by means of dental implants has become increasingly common, but it is now recognized that cementation during the restorative phase can be the source of significant problems. This book examines in detail the issues associated with cementation in dental implantology, with a particular focus on residual excess cement and its consequences.
- Author BiographyDr. Chandur Wadhwani obtained his dental degree from University College London (UCL) in 1986, with honors and distinction in Dental Surgery. He subsequently worked at the UCL Dental School as a part-time clinical lecturer in the restoration department and also practiced in Harley Street, London. Dr. Wadhwani received his Specialty Certificate in Prosthodontics with a Masters Degree from the University of Washington School Of Dentistry in 2004. Since then he has founded NW Prosthodontics in Washington and been an affiliate instructor in the Department of Restorative Dentistry at the University of Washington. Dr. Wadhwani is a past president of the Washington State Society of Prosthodontists. He has lectured both nationally and internationally on topics related to clinical prosthodontics and implants dentistry and is the principal author of a number of publications in leading peer-reviewed dental journals. Dr. Wadhwani is currently involved in several aspects of dental research in endodontics, periodontics and prosthodontics in conjunction with the University of Washington. He has been awarded the prestigious Top Cosmetic Prosthodontist by his professional peers in Seattle Magazine's Top Dentist issues for 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note246 Illustrations, color; 23 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 202 p. 269 illus., 246 illus. in color.
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byChandur P. K. Wadhwani
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.18
- £137.64Trending at £151.98
- £22.36Trending at £24.29
- £25.99Trending at £26.36
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.