Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.53
- £13.79Trending at £18.94
- £20.52Trending at £21.13
- £7.23Trending at £9.98
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £11.31Trending at £12.32
- £12.55Trending at £15.15
About this product
- DescriptionFrom acclaimed writer and physicist Bowen comes the true story of the Bush administration's censorship of the world's preeminent climatologist, and the science behind global warning that the government does not want the public to know.
- Author BiographyMARK BOWEN, Ph.D., is the author of Thin Ice, which was praised as one of the best books yet published on climate change (New York Review of Books) and named the best science book of the year by NPR's Living on Earth; and Censoring Science, which Kirkus called a must-read not just for environmentalists but for all politically conscientious readers. He has a Ph.D. in physics.
- Author(s)Mark Bowen
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication30/12/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew American Library
- Weight321 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.