All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh perspective on censorship emerges in this elegant history by a superb conjurer of the past.
- Author BiographyRobert Darnton is the Carl H. Pforzheimer University Professor and director of the University Library at Harvard University. His previous books include The Great Cat Massacre (1984), The Forbidden Best-Sellers of Pre-Revolutionary France (1996), and The Case for Books: Past, Present and Future (2009).
- Author(s)Robert Darnton
- PublisherThe British Library Publishing Division
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe British Library Publishing Division
- Content Note12 black and white illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.79Trending at £12.22
- £12.31Trending at £13.95
- £11.95Trending at £16.93
- £3.82Trending at £3.88
- £10.32Trending at £18.93
- £9.99Trending at £14.99
- £6.76Trending at £11.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.