CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionHistorical thought can be censored in widely diverging political and historiographical contexts. This guide supplies information on the censorship of historical thought and the fate of persecuted historians in over 130 countries from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, between the years 1945 and 2000.
- Author BiographyANTOON DE BAETS is Professor of Contemporary History at the University of Groningen in the Netherlands and was employed by Amnesty International's Publications Bureau in Costa Rica. He has published in seven languages, mainly on historical popularization and censorship of history. He is on the International Advisory Committee for a forthcoming three-volume work, Censorship: A World Encyclopedia (2001), and he coordinates the Network of Concerned Historians.
- Author(s)Antoon de Baets
- Date of Publication30/12/2001
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1202 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.