Consider these sponsored items
- £13.85Was:£16.99Free postage
- £11.14Was:£16.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Central America isthmus is home to exuberant swathes of rainforest and a tapestry of cultures. Footprint's 20th edition Central America Handbook will guide you from jungle-shrouded Mayan ruins, through ethereal cloud forests, to pristine, sun-soaked islands.
- Author BiographyRichard Arghiris is a freelance writer, journalist, blogger, and long-term traveler. He has been wandering the highways and unpaved back roads of Central America since 2003, contributing to a range of Footprint titles and a host of websites, magazines and newspapers, including The Independent, The Observer, Perceptive Travel and Intercontinental Cry. His blog, www.unseenamericas.com, features news reports, narrative journalism and street photography from the sketchy US-Mexico border to the teeming rainforests of Panama.
- Author(s)Richard Arghiris
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication21/09/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Handbook
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Handbooks
- Width115 mm
- Height178 mm
- Edition Statement20th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.