All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an edited collection of essential readings on Reserves Management and Sovereign Wealth Management, from the recent SAA conference organized by the Bank for International Settlements, the European Central Bank and the World Bank Treasury. It offers an exchange of views on technical and implemental issues of financial models.
- Author BiographyARJAN B. BERKELAAR is Head of Risk Management at Kaust Investment Management Company (KIMC) US. Prior to joining KIMC, heworked as Principal Investment Officer at the World Bank Treasury where he was responsible for developing investment strategiesand advising internal and external clients on asset allocation and related policy matters.JOACHIM COCHE works as Senior Asset Management Specialist at the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) in Basle, Switzerland, where he advises central bank clients in the management of foreign exchange reserves. Prior to joining the BIS, he worked at the World Bank Treasury where he focused on the development of asset allocation strategies for the Bank's fixed income portfolios. KEN NYHOLM works in the Risk Management Division of the European Central Bank, focusing on the practical implementation of financial and quantitative techniques in the area of fixed-income strategic asset allocation for the bank's domestic and foreign currency portfolios, as well as asset and liability management for pensions.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/12/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteLIII, 362 p.
- Weight655 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byArjan B. Berkelaar,Joachim Coche,Ken Nyholm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.