Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionFills a gap in academic literature on the politics and public policy aspects of central banking in Europe, by conducting a theoretically-informed and empirically-grounded analysis of central banking governance before and after the establishment of the Economic and Monetary Union (EMU).
- Author BiographyLucia Quaglia is Senior Lecturer in Politics and Contemporary European Studies at the Sussex European Institute, University of Sussex, UK.
- Author(s)Lucia Quaglia
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge/UACES Contemporary European Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.