All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.01
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £8.74Trending at £9.14
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the role of central banks and draws lessons from examining their evolution over the past two centuries.
- Author BiographyMichael D. Bordo is Professor of Economics and Director of the Center for Monetary and Financial History at Rutgers University, New Brunswick. Oyvind Eitrheim is a Director at the Governor's office, Norges Bank, Oslo. Marc Flandreau is a Professor of International History at the Graduate Institute of International Studies and Development in Geneva. Jan F. Qvigstad is the Executive Director of Norges Bank, Oslo.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleStudies in Macroeconomic History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note60 b/w illus. 30 tables
- Weight1110 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byJan Fredrik Qvigstad,Marc Flandreau,Michael Bordo,Oyvind Eitrheim
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.