All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating selection of photographs traces some of the many ways in which Central Bristol has changed and developed over the last centuries
- Author BiographyAnthony Beeson was born in 1948 into a well established Brighton family. Having worked at the Courtauld Institute of Art Library, he moved to Bristol in 1972 to become Fine Art Librarian, and over the following thirty-seven years developed the Bristol Art Library into one of the finest British public collections of art books. He is a noted classical iconographer who has written extensively in academic journals, lectured on Romano-British art and appeared on the television programme Time Team.
- Author(s)Anthony Beeson
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleThrough Time
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note185 Illustrations, unspecified
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.