All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.50Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.55Trending at £12.44
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1985
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight727 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMan Singh
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
- Table Of Contents1 Historical Overview of Research on Cholinergic Systems and Behavior.- 2 Cholinergic Pathways in the Brain.- 3 Functions of Central Cholinergic Systems in Brain-Behavior.- 4 New Aspects on the Functional Role of Acetylcholine in the Basal Ganglia System. Interactions with other Neurotransmitters.- 5 Central Cholinergic Involvement in Learning and Memory.- 6 Cholinergic Mechanisms in Aggressive Behavior: Role of Muscarinic and Nicotinic Systems.- 7 Cholinergic Mechanisms, Schizophrenia and Neuropsychiatric Adaptive Dysfunctions.- 8 Acetylcholine and Attentional Disorder.- 9 Pharmacology of Central Cholinergic Mechanisms and Schizophrenic Disorders.- 10 Brain Cholinergie Systems and the Pathogenesis of Affective Disorders.- 11 Cholinergie Neuropsychopharmacology and Neuropathology of Dementias.- 12 Cholinergie Mechanisms, Adaptive Brain Processes and Psychopathology: Commentary and a Blueprint for Research.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.