Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionCentral Hill Nisenan was spoken in the hills northeast of Sacramento, California, but like many other California languages, it is no longer spoken. This monograph includes texts recorded by the late Richard Smith, a brief description of the language and a short word list.
- Author(s)Andrew Eatough
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication05/10/1999
- Series TitleUC Publications in Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 132
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight45 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.