All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book questions whether one of the tasks of criminal theory is to set goals and identify deficiencies in order to improve rules and procedures.
- Author BiographyWilliam Wilson is a Professor of Criminal Law at Queen Mary,University of London.
- Author(s)William Wilson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/11/2002
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2002
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.