All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £12.37
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.59
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionIn an age of proceeding specializa- tion on partial mechanisms, his approach has always emphasized the integrative aspects of the control systems, especially the role of the respiratory control system for the ionic homeostasis of the brain and the close interrelation between neuronal respiratory and cardiovascular control.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication25/02/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleProceedings in Life Sciences
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteX, 271 p.
- Weight501 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byH. P. Koepchen,M. E. Schlafke,W. See
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.