CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £40.17Trending at £44.44
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £21.17Trending at £24.44
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses three main theoretical traditions in social science that cut across the division between Marxist and non-Marxist sociology: interpretive sociology, functionalism, and structuralism. The author argues that it is essential to recognize the significance of time-space relations in social theory.
- Author BiographyAnthony Giddens is a Fellow of King's College and Lecturer in Sociology at the University of Cambridge. He is the author of numerous books on social theory.
- Author(s)Anthony Giddens
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication29/11/1979
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight371 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.