CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £4.54Trending at £4.61
- £10.32Trending at £13.52
- £5.62Trending at £5.85
- £7.44Trending at £7.61
- £7.43Trending at £7.60
- £11.67Trending at £11.79
- £11.32Trending at £13.50
About this product
- DescriptionField guide features over 260 wildflowers found in the heart of the Rockies. Includes vibrant color photos and descriptions.
- Author BiographyFormerly a forest service ecologist, range manager, and forester, Wayne Phillips is now devoted full time to teaching and writing about the flora of the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains. He has taught botany/wildflower classes at the Yellowstone Institute since 1982. His teaching experience also includes botany classes as a faculty affiliate at the University of Montana, Montana State University-Northern and the University of Great Falls. He is currently the president of the Montana Native Plant Society and the author of Northern Rocky Mountain Wildflowers (FalconGuides). His hobbies include ethnobotany, herbalism, wildflower photography, canoeing, and mountaineering. Wayne's current, on-going botanical studies include collecting and photographing all of the plant species that were collected and described by Meriwether Lewis in 1804-1806. He is contributing this collection to the Lewis and Clark Expedition Interpretive Center near his home in Great Falls, Montana.
- Author(s)H. Wayne Phillips
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Series TitleWildflower Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight35 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.