Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionUsing an expository style that builds from simpler to more complex topics, this text explains how to measure the centre and variation on a single variable. It also considers ways to examine the distribution of variables and measure the spread of a variable.
- Author BiographyI am a Professor in the Department of Political Science at Ohio State University. My research and teaching interests include voting behavior, legislative behavior, and research methods, with a focus on survey research methods and scaling techniques.
- Author(s)Herbert F. Weisberg
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1992
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleQuantitative Applications in the Social Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 83
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight133 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.