All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £6.48Trending at £7.81
- £23.44Trending at £40.00
- £21.48Trending at £28.89
- £13.77Trending at £15.99
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £11.98Trending at £16.99
- £22.36Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionOur understanding of medieval Central and Eastern Europe is being revitalized by new directions in cultural history. This book contributes to the problem of 'Europe' - as a region and as a construct. It is suitable for scholars working on the cultural, economic and social history of Central and Eastern Europe.
- Author BiographyPiotr Gorecki is professor of history at the University of California, Riverside, and director of the California Medieval History Seminar (Huntington Library). He is the author of 'Economy, Society, and Lordship in Medieval Poland, 1100-1250', 'Parishes, Tithes, and Society in Early Medieval Poland, c. 1100-c. 1250', 'A Local Society in Transition: The Henrykow Book and Related Documents', and as co-editor with Warren C. Brown, 'Conflict in Medieval Europe: Changing Perspectives on Society and Culture'. Nancy van Deusen is professor of musicology, director of the Claremont Consortium in Medieval and Early Modern Studies and holds the Louis and Mildred Benezet Chair in the Humanities at the Claremont Colleges and the Claremont Graduate University. She is the author of more than a dozen books, including, among others, 'Music and Theology at the Early University: The Case of Robert Grosseteste and Anonymous IV'. She is a Fellow of the Medieval Academy of America.
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication28/02/2009
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleInternational Library of Historical Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 51
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight522 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byNancy W. Deusen,Piotr Gorecki
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.