All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a comprehensive source of information on various aspects of ceramic matrix composites (CMC).
- Author BiographyDr. Narottam P. Bansal is a Senior Research Scientist in the Ceramic and Polymer Composites Branch, Materials and Structures Division, at NASA Glenn Research Center. Previously, he was a post-doctoral fellow at the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and research associate at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York. He is the author or editor of six books, 37 conference proceedings, six invited chapters, and three review articles. Dr. Bansal has to date published over 230 papers, including more than 100 peer-reviewed journal papers on glass, ceramics, and composites and holds seven US patents. Dr. Jacques Lamon is Director of Research at CNRS (National Centre of Scientific Research). He recently joined the Laboratory for Mechanics and Technology (LMT) at Ecole Normale Superieure Cachan (Paris, France). Before that he was Group Leader at LCTS (Laboratory for Thermostructural Composites, University of Bordeaux/CNRS, France), and Professor at the University of Bordeaux, France. He earned his PhD in materials science and engineering in 1978 from Ecole Nationale Superieure des Mines. He is the author of one book, twelve invited chapters, fourteen conference proceedings, and three journal special issues. He has written over 200 articles on ceramics and ceramic matrix composites.
- Author(s)Jacques Lamon,Narottam P. Bansal
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/11/2014
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1896 g
- Width222 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.