All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the CRAFTS MADE EASY series, a step-by-step instruction book for decorating china and ceramics at home without the use of a kiln, using techniques such as spongeing, dragging and finger painting. It contains ideas for ten projects, which are illustrated with diagrams and colour photographs.
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication27/03/1999
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleCrafts Made Easy S.
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date01/05/2003
- Content Note56 colour photographs, 20 colour illustrations, index
- Weight454 g
- Width193 mm
- Height263 mm
- Edited byMartin Penny,Susan Penny
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £15.09Trending at £17.87
- £23.16Trending at £35.84
- £28.00Trending at £33.99
- £24.08Trending at £37.93
- £39.97Trending at £49.78
- £24.88Trending at £40.00
- £27.89Trending at £38.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.