Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a distinguished international team of contributors, this collection reviews the range of cereal products and the technologies used to produce them.
- Author BiographyGavin Owens has worked for Odlum Group Ltd, Ireland's largest flour miller and has undertaken research in cereals processing at the internationally renowned Satake Centre for Grain Process Engineering at the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology. He is now an independent consultant.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication20/03/2001
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight530 g
- Edited byG. Owens
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.