Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the chemistry and technology of cereals, set in the agricultural and socio-economic context. This book discusses the principles of cereals which include structure and composition; economic importance; storage and transportation; analysis; post-harvest losses; and the starch industries.
- Author(s)Bogdan J. Dobraszczyk,David A.V. Dendy
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/2000
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleFood Products Series
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteXII, 430 p.
- Weight2350 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.