All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionDevoted to three main topics of neurosurgery, this volume explores the microsurgical anatomy and neuropathology of cerebellar infarctions, surgical approaches to the various forms of midline lesions and the technique of minimal invasive endoscopic neurosugery (MIEN).
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication30/05/1994
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Neurosurgery
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 22
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note88 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight489 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBernhard L. Bauer,Margareta Klinger,Mario Brock,etc.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.