CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £6.95Trending at £7.69
- £134.20Trending at £158.65
- £48.62Trending at £52.94
- £43.72Trending at £46.00
- £28.40Trending at £30.19
- £56.54Trending at £63.18
About this product
- DescriptionResearchers in the medical sciences and cliniciansdealing with the brain and blood flow, as well as industry professionalsdeveloping techniques such as ultrasound, MRI, and CT will also find this Briefof interest.
- Author BiographyStephen Payne is currently an Associate Professor at the University of Oxford (since 2006) and has been working in the field of cerebral blood flow and autoregulation for over 10 years, with a number of grants in this area and a substantial number (>60) of research papers published. He has also supervised over 20 PhD students, most of whom have worked in this and related areas.
- Author(s)Stephen Payne
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication25/06/2016
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Bioengineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note6 Illustrations, color; 18 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 125 p. 24 illus., 6 illus. in color.
- Weight232 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.