Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe world of American poet Adrian Louis is harsh and full of pain - from the blizzard-blasted plains and dusty towns of the northern Midwest, to the hopeless barrenness of the Reservation, it explores through humour, anger and compassion, the bleak interior world of loss, illness and despair.
- Author BiographyAdrian C. Louis was born and raised in Nevada and is an enrolled member of the Lovelock Paiute Tribe. He teaches at Oglala Lakota College on the Pine Ridge Reservation. He has numerous books of poetry and stories and awards to his credit.
- Author(s)Adrian C. Louis
- PublisherUniversity of Nevada Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1997
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationReno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nevada Press
- Width139 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.