Certification Press A+ Lab Manual by Jane Holcombe, Charles Holcombe (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £36.86Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.13Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 24 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReal-world labs reinforce A+ objectives while readers apply concepts to solve real PC hardware problems. This book contains 40 labs challenge for students so they can solve real-world problems with learned concepts.
- Author BiographyCharles Holcombe (Webster, MN) has a high-tech computer background in the nuclear and aerospace fields and has spent 15 years at Control Data Corporation as a programmer, a customer sales analyst, a salesman, and a sales manager in their field marketing force. After moving to Control Data Corporate Headquarters he headed a customer executive training program, spent several years as a trainer and as head of Sales Training worldwide. He has been an independent trainer and consultant for the past 22 years. During this time he has authored and delivered many training courses. Charles is a skilled writer and editor and is used to creating complex written materials. Jane Holcombe (Webster, MN), A+ MCSE, CAN, is a pioneer in the field of PC training. She co-founded Valley Micro Associates, a predecessor to MindSharp, a Minneapolis, MN CTEC, and has trained technical support personnel nationally for more than 17 years. Jane has developed numerous technical training courses, including one of the earliest PC operating system and hardware courses for support people. She is a Past President of the Twin Cities PC User Group and she has made technical presentations and led general sessions at both local and national conferences.
- Author(s)Charles Holcombe,Jane Holcombe
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleCertification Press S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date04/04/2008
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight686 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £39.79
- £14.58Trending at £15.99
- £6.79Trending at £8.78
- £36.98Trending at £37.41
- £24.03Trending at £32.39
- £23.56Trending at £31.99
- £17.29Trending at £17.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.